Pei H. Nie, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Nie is a board-certified geriatric psychiatrist with diverse experience in clinical, academic, administrative, and business development settings:
- Clinical lead and subject matter expert for behavioral health startups through all phases of development, including merger and acquisition.
- Oversees all care delivery systems, steers program and product development, shapes technology-based measures to audit program performance, resolves challenging workflows and facilitates further scalable growth building upon a robust quality-and patient-focused foundation.
- Achieved and maintained Joint Commission Accreditation: Developed clinical workflow protocols based on evidence-based best practices, established policies and procedures, created the quality department and peer review process using defined clinical quantifiable measures. Developed the medical staff office, reformed the organizational structure, and established process improvement protocols and by-laws.
- She is faculty attending physician at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine and has published in two academic textbooks about neurocognitive disorders and women in healthcare.
- Education: Geriatric Fellowship from University of California San Francisco; General Psychiatry internship and residency training,Emory University School of Medicine; Medical Degree from Emory University School of Medicine 2006